Tuesday 26 November 2013

Autumn/Winter Inspirations (& my favourite new music discovery)

Hi everyone! So today I thought I would just do a quick post showing you a few of my makeup inspirations for Autumn/Winter and a bit on my new favorite music artist.

On the top left is Cara Delevingne with a 60's eye makeup look, top right is Lily Collins at the mortal instruments premiere, bottom left is Audrey Hepburn in the film Sabrina (1954) and bottom right is a look from autumn/winter catwalk 2013.








I tend to listen to the same music quite a lot of the time (you take a look at my profile you can see what music I like), so I was very happy when I discovered  Lorde. She's a 17 yr old singer-song writer from New Zealand and I absolutely love both her music and her style. I think she is really unique and different to most music around at the moment. She's had an awful lot of controversy and hate over her which I think is a bit ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion I suppose. I personally think she's really cool and I definitely recommend that you check her out on YouTube or Spotify! Her new album is called Pure Heroin and she has been compared to the wonderful Lana Del Rey  who I also love!
Favorite Tracks: Tennis Court, Royals, Ribs and 400 luxe.

bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment