Sunday 28 September 2014

They judge me like a picture book by the colours, like they forgot to read| Autumnal vibes!

*Title: Lana Del Rey- Brooklyn Baby



Hey Everyone! It's been a little while since my last post
 and so I thought I'd do a bit of an autumnal inspired post (it is autumn now right?) showing my favourite eye make-up, lipstick and blush for Autumn time. 
I love to use warm, cranberry shades for my eyes and more red-tones blush, I think they compliment my olive skin tone when any signs of tanning from summer have disappeared. I am also especially loving dark purple lipsticks at the moment, but that may be a choice for the braver ones of you. I hope you enjoy! <3

GOSH velvet touch lipstick- 171 Twilight
Revlon Colourburst matte balm- 225 Sultry

Sleek blush- 935 Flushed

 Maybelline Colour tattoo 24hr eye shadow- 70 Metallic pomegranate
Bourjois Colour Edition eye shadow- 6902


Fluffy jumper- Primark

Thank you for reading, let me know you're favourite things about autumn! x

No comments:

Post a Comment