Thursday 18 September 2014

I'm going back to 505 | OOTD

*Title:Arctic Monkeys- 505

Hey Everyone! 
It's gotten to that awkward time of year where you never know if it's going to be hot, cold or inbetween. On the bus on the way to college in the mornings I am always freezing, but by lunch time I'm boiling! It's so annoying, I wish it would just get cold already! 
Today just so happened to be a fairly warm day so shorts are still acceptable attire. These ones are new from Forever 21 and I really like them. They're both comfy and look great with so many pieces! The cherry bag featured here is also new and I love it so much! It's the perfect size and is super cute.
I hope you like this look, it's a bit of a miss mash of grunge and rockabilly I would say, which are two of my favourite looks.







What I'm Wearing: 
- Vintage over-sized denim jacket (Ebay)
- Collar crop top (Topshop)
 - Corduroy shorts (Forever 21)
- Knee- high socks (Ebay)
- Cherry shoulder bag (Pin-up Boutique)
- Spotty head band (Home made)
- Oscar the cat looking cute 

Thank you for reading, please like, share & comment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment