Sunday 4 May 2014

Bits&Bobs




Hey everyone! I'm sorry once again that it's been a while since my last post, but I'm really excited to share this one with you today. 
As you may have gathered from a few of my other posts and various ramblings, I love mooching in charity shops and markets to find unique and cute little bargains. But the one place I had never been until today was a car boot sale. The concept really excited me and I can tell you now, I was certainly not disappointed. Here are some of the things I discovered, enjoy!


I got this really beautiful little tin for just 30p. There were a few different ones and they all had a 20's art deco style to them.
Left: a gorgeous fan with a floral pattern and a black lace trim around it.
Right:Cute owl pendant necklace on a gold chain



                       This little box is perfect fro storing jewellery, hair accessories or makeup and has                               such a lovely Japanese design on it.
                                     
              River Island maxi skirt and Gold digga crop top- these were both £1 each! (please excuse my awkward posing for the camera!)

Finally, this beautiful Silent+Noise dress which was £2, I couldn't believe it! The fabric is really light and floaty, perfect for spring and summer time.

I hope you enjoyed looking through these pieces, I would 100% recommend going along to any local car boot sales because among all the crap you can find some real treasures that you'll be able to cherish for a long time!
Thank you for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment