Tuesday 7 October 2014

It's a cruel world, but it's cool | Autumn OOTD





Hey everyone, 
sorry it's been a little while since my last post but college and life get in the way sometimes.
Anyway, today I have an autumn/winter inspired outfit post to go with the make up I did last week.
I really like this look as its so simple, but adding the funky shoes gives it a bit of an edge. 
I've seen tartan and plaid skirts all over the autumn/winter ranges in the high street and I picked up this one in the New Look sale as I loved the colours and the amazingly soft material. I'm also loving polo neck/role neck top at the moment and this simple grey ribbed one looked really cute with the skirt. I hope you like this outfit as much as I do!




What I'm Wearing:
Roll neck grey ribbed jumper- Newlook
Tartan mini skirt- Newlook
Bow detail platform shoes- ROMWE

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice week X

No comments:

Post a Comment