Thursday 19 February 2015

And there's no remedy for memory / Lana Del Rey inspired make-up


Hey everybody! 
I do apologise for the ridiculous amount of time since my last post, I've been getting distracted by various other things. It's been half-term this week, so I've had no college which has been a relief, although it has gone much to fast for my liking!
If you know me well, you'll know I have a slight obsession with the somewhat controversial Lana Del Rey; her voice, her music, her face... just everything! Over a year ago, I did a post on her inspired by the music video for Young and Beautiful and I wanted to do another one inspired by her most recent album and style.
Near the end of 2014 she did a photo shoot for Galore magazine photographed by her boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini, which I think just captured her glamour and beauty to perfection. I have attempted to recreate the make-up she was wearing for this shoot which was quite heavy liner and lashes, contoured cheeks and a beige nude lip.








Thankyou very much for reading! Look out for next weeks post X

No comments:

Post a Comment