Tuesday 7 April 2015

Solitaire, something you consider rare/ How to work vintage pin-stripe trouser & play suits that look like lingerie



Hello lovely people, I am back!
It's been an insane amount of time since I've posted anything, I guess because life has got in the way a bit... But in good news, the weather is getting brighter (god, I sound so British) and I'll be done with this year of college very soon! 
Today I have put together two outfits including some items I've purchased recently. I found some amazing high-waisted pin-stripe trousers in a little pop-up vintage sale in Falmouth and paired them with a classic black turtle neck and platform boots. I also picked up a purple velvet embroidered kimono with tassels which I styled with a lovely silky black playsuit, a skinny belt and over the knee socks.
I hope you enjoy this post & I promise I'll be back to posting weekly Xx



 What I'm wearing:
Black turtle neck- New Look
Vintage pin-stripe trousers- Wild Pony pop-up sale
Black lace-up platform boots-New Look




 Purple velvet flocked tassel kimono-New Look
Silky, lacy playsuit- Boohoo
Lace insert over the knee socks- ASOS

Thank you for reading & have a lovely day!
Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment