Saturday 19 September 2015

Nothing gold can stay, like love or lemonade or sun or summer days / OOTD Stripes & Dungarees



I'm back! For real this time, every Friday or Saturday I will be posting!
I have to apologise for what has been almost 3 months of zero content. This summer has been long and a lot has been going on for me! In the space of two weeks, my life has been toppled upside down in both good and bad ways, which I will not bore you with now! 
So instead here is an outfit post featuring these cute dungarees which I found in a charity shop (after searching for a pair all summer)! I've paired it with a simple long sleeved stripy top, my classic dark lips and winged eye liner! 


Dungarees- Scope charity shop
Stripy top- Primark

GOSH velvet touch lipstick (Twilight)
Barry M eye liner pen
Rimmel extreme black Wonder'full mascara with argan oil
E.L.F full coverage concealer (porcelain)
Sleek blusher (icing sugar)


Thank you for reading & look out for next weeks post! X

No comments:

Post a Comment