Saturday 30 November 2013

Makeup through the ages- Swinging Sixties

Bloglovin</a>

Hey everyone, so for my 2nd makeup through the ages post I thought I would do the 60's! The makeup look I have done is mostly inspired by Twiggy and to make it more modern I also took inspiration from Lana Del Rey who always has gorgeous 60's eye makeup.
The 60's was all about the eyes! Skin, brows and lips where left pale and natural looking,so that all attention settled on eyes which were made to look insanely big. 
I really like this makeup, obviously not for everyday wear, but I think it would be great for a themed party or something! I hope you like it and maybe try it out for yourselves!










Makeup products used: Bourjois healthy mix foundation (52 vanilla), Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner, Sleek au natural eye palette, 17 false lash mascara, Sleek contour kit (light), false eyelashes from H&M, Revlon matte lipstick (001 nude attitude).

Thanks for reading, I hope you can take some inspiration from this! <3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11349069/?claim=xtfpmmzfnvj">Follow my blog with 

No comments:

Post a Comment