Tuesday 3 December 2013

Interesting Finds...



Hey everyone, so as you may or may not know I have a bit of an obsession with TK Maxx! They sell all sorts of things from clothes and makeup to home ware and electronics. I love trawling around the makeup, beauty and toiletry section and over the past few months I've found some really nice little bits, so I thought I'd do a post about them. 



Cargo eye shadow ( not sure what the color's called)- This eye shadow I found near the counter at TK Maxx and I thought it looked really cute. They come in small round silver tins and have a really nice range of colors-mostly neutrals. 
The product itself is such good quality, it has a really creamy texture and stays on all day without creasing too much. They retail at around £12, but I got this for £3.99 in there! I highly recommend these eye shadows, but you may not be able to always find them in there as they change around their stock a lot, but if you can afford to get them at their full price then definitely try them out!


Essie Nail Polish(19 stylenomics)- This Essie nail polish is a really dark green color which I think is really nice for the winter and I got it for quite a lot less than they're usually retailed at. Essie nail polish is such good quality and I hope to get more colors.
Honeysuckle Jasmine Hand Soap- This is a bit of a random one, but this hand soap is really nice, it smells so gorgeous and I really like the design on the bottle, so I've kept it so it can be refilled.
Fashionista cleansing face wipes- I don't actually use face wipes to remove makeup anymore because they weren't good for my skin but if you do I defiantly recommend these. They smell really nice and they contain ylang ylang oil, which is really good and nourishing for the skin. You also get loads of wipes in the packet! They are quite hard to find, so if you ever see some, I would try and get quite a few.


Vintage Beauty Parlor & Style Me Vintage- I found these two books at the bottom of a load of cookery books and they are so perfect for my makeup through the ages blog posts! They have tutorials showing how to do the makeup, hair and clothes. I'm so glad I found them, I recommend them to anyone who likes recreating vintage and retro looks.

Thanks for reading! My next makeup through the ages post will be up on Saturday and it's going to be the 80's!
 X 

No comments:

Post a Comment