Saturday 11 January 2014

Lana Del Rey Inspired Look




Hey everyone! I haven't done a post in a while and I haven't really known what to write about. 
But the other day I finally got round to watching The Great Gatsby which was absolutely amazing and it features one of my favorite songs- Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. So after watching the music video for Young and Beautiful, I decided to recreate a look inspired by Lana's makeup in the video.
 I think this makeup is really classic and I really enjoyed recreating it! I hope you like it as well.








Products I used: Bourjois healthy mix foundation (vanilla), Benefit boi-ing boi-ing concealer, Rimmel Stay Clear pressed powder (Transparent), MUA cream blush (scrummy), Sleek eyebrow kit (Dark), MUA undressed palette (shades 1,2,4 and 9), Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner, Benefit They're Real mascara, Rimmel Kate matte lipstick (107).


Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this look and try it yourselves! I've linked the music video to Young and Beautiful down below X





No comments:

Post a Comment