Thursday 2 January 2014

Audrey Hepburn 50's/60's Inspired Look



Hey everyone! So I didn't really know what to post about this week, but then I remembered that I'd forgotten to do a 50's Audrey Hepburn inspired look.
I mainly looked at Audrey's makeup that she had in Breakfast at Tiffany's for inspiration for this look. I really like this makeup look because I think it's really wearable. Her skin and lips are left really natural and the main focus is on her eyes and eyebrows.


Audrey Hepburn


 Eye Products: Sleek au natural palette (cappuccino and bark), Maybelline master precise liquid eye liner, Benefit They're Real mascara.
Eyebrow Products: Sleek eyebrow kit and Maybelline brow drama.



Skin products: Benefit pore-fessional primer, Benefit boi-ing boi-ing concealer(01), Sleek skin revive foundation (Shell), Pixi Powder, Benefit Coralista blush.
Lip Products: Maybelline baby lips (Peach kiss) and Collection cream puff (Cotton candy).


Thanks for reading and I hope you like this look as much as I do! x

No comments:

Post a Comment