Sunday 23 March 2014

My Skincare Favourites- Simple & Affordable products that work!





Hey everyone, today I have a post on my favourite affordable skincare products. Contrary to what many people think, I don't believe you have to spend a fortune on skincare to get the results you want. The perfect moisturiser or micelllar water for you could be sitting in your local Superdrug or Boots waiting for you to notice it! 
One skincare brand that I always go back to is Simple, because they are just so straight forward and contain no horrible ingredients perfect for sensitive skin like mine. But the best part is that their cream cleanser and toner are both £2.99 each! Other favourites of mine include Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm (which I've mentioned before because it's so amazing!), clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser and the life-saver which is Sudocrem!
I haven't always been so interested in skincare and I've noticed such an improvement since I decided to start taking care of my skin and recently I've been liking to try out different products! After Christmas I purchased a power cleansing brush by Champneys in the sale for £19.99, which is a great price, compared to some other brands and  I've been really impressed with it so far!  Just yesterday I ordered some things from a Japanese skincare company called DHC, who I've heard great things about, so I'll definitely do a review on those after I've tried them out!

 Sudocrem, Witch Blemish Stick with Tea tree & Burt's Bees Lip balm.

B.Pure Micellar water & Clean&Clear blackhead clearing cleanser.



Thank you for reading, I'd love to know all your favourite skincare products and if you have any affordable miracle workers that you've discovered! x

No comments:

Post a Comment