Sunday 16 March 2014

Lily Collins Inspired Makeup Look


Hey Everyone, today's post is a Lily Collins inspired makeup look.
Over the last few years Lily Collins has become quite a style icon and very well known for her big wonderful eyebrows! I have personally always loved her style and more recently I've noticed how lovely her makeup is as well.
The above pictures are actually from last years Paris Fashion Week, but it was my favorite look of hers. I just think she looks really cute, but also well put together and her makeup is flawless, so I thought I would do a makeup look inspired this.




(The lip colour I have on here looked a lot more like Lily's in real life, but in the pictures it looks a lot more red-toned.)


Products I used: Rimmel Stay Matte primer, Cargo one base concealer and foundation (o1), Benefit boi-ing boi-ing concealer (o1), Sleek blush by 3 (Pink Lemonade), Benefit Hoola bronzer, E.L.F Cream eyeliner, Cargo high pigment eye liner pencil, Benefit They're Real mascara, Superdrug lash volume edition 20 lashes, Maybelline brow drama (dark), Sleek eyebrow stylist (dark), Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer (304 Eclipse).

Thank you for reading & I hope you can take some inspiration from this look! x

No comments:

Post a Comment