Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring Floral Nails



Hey everyone! 
Nails for spring/summer 2014 on the catwalk have been very simple and mainly consist of nude or pastel shades. So I thought I'd do a bit of a mixture of everything, nude, pastel and floral! 
I think I first did this design last summer, but put it on all my nails, so to try and make it more simple for this, I just put the design on the ring finger, which I actually really like! 
I hope you like this design and feel free to try it out for yourselves, it's actually a lot easier to do than it looks at first. I would love to see any of your spring inspired nail art, you can tweet me pictures on my twitter, @aiysha_beauty.






Nail prepping: Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle pen, Sally Hansen strengthening polish remover, Superdrug buffing block, Naio nail file.
Polishes(left to right): Models Own (Grape juice), Maybelline Color show (Mauve kiss), Barry M nail paint (Raspberry), Barry M nail paint (Mint green), Rimmel lasting finish (Fancy a dip?).

Thank you for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment