Monday 8 September 2014

My Inspiration | Books

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." Joseph Chilton Pierce


Hey everyone! I've decided to do a little series on my blog of all the different ways I find my personal style inspiration and ideas. I'm starting with books because I think they can often get forgotten inbetween all the many style blogs', pinterests' and tumblrs', when in fact they are one of the greatest ways of sourcing inspiration. 
I've loved books ever since I can remember and I don't think that will ever go away, no matter how advanced technology gets. 
So, here are five of my favourite style books, from street style to the elegance of Audrey Hepburn. I highly recommend any of these if you're looking for something a bit different to conjure up your ideas and thoughts when it comes to your personal style! 





Thank you for reading. Just to note, this wasn't supposed to be a book review, hence I haven't given any description, but I have given the amazon link for all of them, where you can read many reviews from various people who have also read these books.
Have a wonderful day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment