Wednesday 3 September 2014

They say it changes when the sun goes down | OOTD





Hey everyone! 
The wonderful world of the internet is currently full of 'oh my god, can't believe it's September!' and teenagers realising they need to start adjusting their sleeping patterns. So I apologise for me saying that I too can't believe it's September again, it doesn't feel that long ago that I was starting year 11 and my GCSE's! Like many other young people, this year is one of change, anxiety and hopefully excitement. It's a time to let go of all those tragic years of secondary school, being told what to do, what to wear and how to think.  
I'm starting my first day of college tomorrow doing a Creative Media Extended Diploma (Level 3). After having a not so typical education over the last few years, I'm both excited and terrified to see what's lined up for me over the next 2 years! 
Yesterday happened to be a beauty of a day, so I decided to take some photos whilst in Mousehole by the sea, to soak in the last of this years warmth. I have to say Autumn and Winter are my favourite anyway and I'm extremely glad that summer is practically over.
I hope you like this outfit and photos, I'm wearing my new retro style shirt from boohoo.com which I absolutely love and I feel has a bit of a 50's vibe.






What I'm wearing: Pink and white gingham crop shirt-www.boohoo.com
Grey jeggings- www.hm.com/gb/
T-bar dolly shoes- www.newlook.com
Pearl necklace- vintage


Thank you for reading & good luck in whatever you've decided upon this year! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment