Saturday 18 October 2014

But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore | OOTD





Hey everyone,
this morning I have an outfit post for you. I thought that my fluffy jumper and leather-look leggings looked really good together and it's something so simple, cosy, but still interesting for a cold autumn day. 
I really like these leggings, as the back of them are just a normal leggings material which ensures that they're still comfortable, but the leather-look panel on the front gives them a bit of an edge!
I've kept my make up quite simple as well, with a taupe smokey eye, contoured cheeks and my favourite matte lip product in a dark, pinky, spice shade.



 What I'm wearing:
Fluffy jumper- Primark
Leather-look leggings- H&M
Lace-up black boots- New Look

Products used:
Sleek brow kit (dark)
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo ( 40 Permanent Taupe)
Clinique high impact mascara
E.L.F Maximum coverage concealer (Porcelain)
Sleek contour kit (Light)
Rimmel lasting finish lip liner (011 spice)
Revlon Matte Balm (sultry)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice weekend! X


*Title is lyrics to Still Ill- The Smiths*


No comments:

Post a Comment