Thursday 23 October 2014

And my nightmares will have nightmares every night, oh every night | OOTD



Hey everyone!
 today I have a quick little outfit post. It's a little bit retro/90's inspired. These mom jeans from American Apparel are my new favourite thing and I teamed them with my beloved retro wolf jumper from Urban Outfitters and a little bow in my hair for that 'retro' feel. I am also wearing these shoes which I got in River Island the other day in the sale and I absolutely love how they look worn with little frilly socks!
 Hope you enjoy!





What I'm wearing:
Mom jeans- American Apparel
Off the shoulder crop top- Boohoo
Retro wolf jumper- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- River Island
Frilly socks-Primark
Hair bow- New Look

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day and don't forget to add a little retro in your outfit! X

No comments:

Post a Comment