Sunday 21 December 2014

And finally I have found a way to be happy, happy / Seasonal OOTD




Hey Everyone!
I can't believe it Christmas is 3 days away, December has gone insanely quickly, but miraculously I have actually done all my Christmas shopping, wrapping and have made some cards!
Today I have a quick little (sort of) festive OOTD. I paired my favourite black velvet dress with this lovely cable knit turtle neck and then finished with these cute bow print tights. I just thought this was a really simple, cute outfit which is great for the Christmas season, although you might need some fluffy socks, boots and a big coat if you're going outside! 






What I'm Wearing:
Blue cable knit Turtle neck- New Look
Black velvet swing dress-Boohoo
Bow print tights- New Look


Check out Marina and the Diamonds new song, it's so beautiful- link below 


Thank you for reading & I'll be back after Christmas with some more posts! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas X





No comments:

Post a Comment