Wednesday 17 December 2014

Watch with glittering eyes / Festive LOTD



Hey everyone! 
Sorry it's been a while and today isn't my usual posting day, but I'm not too well or in college today so I thought I'd take the opportunity.
It's 8 days until Christmas and I don't feel Christmassy at all this year, which is quite of sad.. So I thought that today I would do a Christmas/festive sparkly eye and berry lip make-up look to try and spread the Christmas feel, which seems to be lacking a lot this year. I used my favourite Revlon Colour stay eye shadows and Maybelline Lipstick in 'Midnight Plum'.
I hope you like it and can take some inspiration for any parties or festive gatherings you have coming up!




                            

 Products (Top left-right):
-Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks eye shadows (Lilac pearl, Matte prune)
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lip liner and lipstick (338 Midnight Plum)
-Bourjois Paris Colour Edition 24hr eye shadow (6802)


Thank you for reading & I wish you all a wonderful Christmas next week! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment