Saturday 6 December 2014

Sugar & Spice | OOTD ft. Bee





Hello Everyone! 
I hope you've had a nice week, mine has been stressful, but there are only two weeks left until Christmas holidays, so I'm hanging in there.
My beautiful sister came down early for Christmas, so I took the opportunity to feature her in my blog this week with the theme that she came up with: Sugar & Spice. 
We dressed Bee a cute, pastel blue and white crop top, velvet shorts, sparkly over-knee tights, platform shoes and added a sparkly velvet bow in her hair for the 'Sugar' look. For me, I wore a black bodycon dress, rose embroidered turtle neck, fishnet tights, velvet choker and heeled lace-up boots for the 'Spice' look.
I really enjoyed this theme and came out with some great photos, so please read on and check them out!










What we're wearing
Bee:
Floral crop top- Topshop
Velvet hot pants- Boohoo
Sparkle over-knee tights- Missguided
Platform shoes- ROMWE
Velvet and jewel hair bow- New Look
Me:
Black bodycon dress- New Look
Rose embroidered turtle neck- Primark
Fishnet tights- Ebay
Heeled lace-up boots- New Look
Velvet choker- New Look

Thank you for reading & have a lovely week Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment