Thursday 29 January 2015

Velvet, velvet, velvet!




Hey everyone! 
Sorry, once again I am behind on my blog posts... I hope you've all had a lovely day/week!
You don't have to know me well to know I have a bit of an obsession with velvet... Velvet dresses, shorts, crop tops, hair bands, chokers! I love how it feels and how it can be dressed up and down so easily. It also has that quite expensive look to it, even though you can get so many velvet items for not a lot of money at all! To be honest I would be pretty content with an entire velvet wardrobe if it ever came to it.
Today I've pieced together a few of my current velvet pieces- this isn't all of them, as I have rather a lot of it- including my blue velvet playsuit, Topshop grey velvet dress, my vintage velvet maxi dress and crushed velvet hot pants.


 Blue velvet playsuit with cut-out back- Boohoo
Black crochet kimono- New Look
Pattern mock-suspender tights- Ebay



Grey velvet and lace bustier dress- Topshop
Velvet choker- New Look



Black vintage velvet maxi dress- bought at a car boot sale.



Blue crushed velvet hot pants- Boohoo
Rose embroidered turtle neck- Primark

MUA Luxe velvet lip lacquer (Reckless)

Thank you for reading! Look out for a post at the weekend! X

No comments:

Post a Comment