Thursday 15 January 2015

I'll give you one more time, we'll give you one more fight// OOTD & unusual eye make-up





Hey Everyone! I hope you've had a good week so far, I think I may have finally got back into the swing of things, so my blog posts should become more regular again (Thursdays and Saturdays). 
Today I thought I would put on my new turtle neck swing dress because it's so comfy and I just really love anything with a high neck or turtle neck at the moment! I've also recently had a bit of an obsession with over the knee and patterned tights, so I paired the dress with these over-knee ribbed ones that I found on eBay. I have discovered eBay is the best place to buy tights as you can get them really cheap and they only took about 2 days to arrive!
I've recently been experimenting with unusual coloured eye shadows and blushes, and today I created this red/pink/orange smoky eye, which I actually really like with just a bit of mascara. It also looks really nice with an eye liner flick. 

 


 What I'm wearing:
Turtle neck swing dress- New Look
Over the knee ribbed tights-eBay
Velvet choker- New Look

Eye Make-up:
Maybelline Colour tattoo 24hr cream eye-shadow (70 Metallic pomegranate)
2true Eye-shadow dazzler (11)
Sleek blush (Flushed)
Maybelline 'the falsies' mascara

Thank you for reading & have a lovely rest of the week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment