Monday 8 June 2015

Maybe I've always been more comfortable in chaos



Hello lovely people! 
I have returned after a bit of a break from my blog, due to-being totally honest- not feeling particularly inspired or motivated. I've been having a lot of writers block recently which left me stuck in a bit of a rut when it came to posting on here, but I am hoping to go back to posting weekly with more outfits, make-up inspirations and lots more. 
Today I thought I'd give you a little skincare update, as I haven't talked about it on here in a long time. This was mainly due to the fact my skin has been quite bad the last 6 or so months and I've been desperately trying things to improve it or else just cover it up. 
I've heard so many people raving about the wonders of coconut oil and to be honest, I've always dismissed it, assuming that it would make my skin oily and more spotty, but three weeks ago I decided to get some and I have been converted completely! Within just two days of using it, my skin was so much clearer, brighter and softer, it was incredible. All I do it use it as a moisturiser before bed and sometimes a little bit in the morning. I am honestly so happy with the results and have even gone without foundation, which is quite a huge deal for me. 
If you are struggling with your skin at the moment, I really recommend you pick some coconut oil up. You can get it in most health food shops (Holland & Barrett) or TK Maxx, which is where I got mine.




Thank you for reading & have a lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment