Saturday 20 June 2015

Straight towards the sun / beach OOTD




Hey Everyone! 
Yesterday me and mum decided to venture to the beach, as it was a gorgeous day! I don't think neither her nor me have been to the beach and sunbathed in bikinis for about 4/5 years, so it was quite a brave little adventure for us both!
The good thing was that it gave me an opportunity to wear my beautiful Hell Bunny vintage style bikini that I got for my birthday last month! It has a lovely vintage floral pattern, a halter neck top and high-waisted bottoms, so it has a very 50's style to it . I absolutely love it and it fits perfectly! Over the top, I wore my dungaree shorts and my big floppy hat, as I am prone to getting over-heated in the summer!
Here are some photos we took, hope you enjoy!












Thank you for reading & stay lovely! x


No comments:

Post a Comment