Thursday 12 December 2013

A Winter's Day



Hey everyone, so today is just going to be a quick post as I have two very exciting projects that'll be up in the next few weeks leading up to Christmas! As my sister is coming home from uni for the holidays, she is going to model for my 20's and 50's vintage makeup and hair looks and I am excited to see how it turns out!

Today's post is just my favorite winter makeup look at the moment that I happened to have on today, so I thought I'd share it with you all!
This look is mainly focused on the lips, eyebrows and really natural, clear skin. I kept the eyes quite natural as well, but added some liquid eyeliner. As you can see below I've done some Christmas themed nail art as it's less than two weeks till Christmas now, so it's now exceptable to go all Christmassy (except with music, I hate Christmas songs!!!) 









Thanks for reading, hope you have a good day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment