Saturday 7 December 2013

My favorite Sleek products



Hello everyone, so usually on the weekend I do my makeup through the ages post, but today I'm just going to be showing you my favorite products from Sleek that I've got recently.
Sleek is one of my favorite makeup brands as I think the makeup is such good quality and all the eye shadows and blushes are very pigmented. If you don't already know about the brand Sleek, in the UK it's available in Superdrug and I think it's being launched in Boots now as well! They also have a website: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/



Sleek blushes are actually my favorite out of all other brands, they have a really wide range of colors and they are really pigmented! The color suede is more of a brown color and can be used to contour as well as a blush. Flushed is much more pink and looks quite bright and scary when you open it up, but if you only used a little bit, it's a really lovely color. 
Under the pictures of them are some swatches I took of the two blushes.


The sleek contour kit was the first product I bought from them after I saw lots of beauty Youtubers recommending it and they were definitely right. This kit is really handy because you get a contour color and a highlighter and I love both of them, I definitely recommend this to anyone wanted to start contouring! 



The skin revive foundation is my most recent product, but I really like it already. I have quite yellow-toned skin and most foundations are more pink colored, but this one is the exact shade for my skin! I think they have about 30 different shades on their website which I think is really good. The foundation blends really well and is about a medium coverage.
The i-divine au natural palette is my favorite out of all of these. It has a mixture between matte and shimmery shades and the colors are really lovely. It's the best natural eye shadow palette I've used!


Thanks for reading, in the next few weeks my sister will be modelling for my 20's and 50's posts, so please watch out for them! <3

*i just wanted to note that nothing on this blog is sponsored and all the products I have bought myself and tried  them myself. They are all things I use on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment