Wednesday 18 December 2013

Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss Review



Hey everyone! I can't believe it's only one week til Christmas now, I'm not looking forward to it being all over!
Today I thought I'd do a review on a product which I wasn't sure about when I first got it, but I am now in love with! It's the Benefit Dandelion ultra plush lip gloss.
Firstly I love the packaging of this lip gloss, as I do with all Benefit products. I just think it's so lovely how so much effort is put into the packaging of a lip gloss, which is such an ordinary and simple product. It comes in a green box with the picture of a dandelion on it and I think it looks really cute.


                                 *This isn't the full sized product

One thing you should know is that usually I absolutely hate lip gloss! I never like how it looks on lips, I don't like the usually sticky formula and I can never find really nice colors. However this is completely different to any I have tried before. When you apply it, it just feels like a lip balm on your lips and isn't at all sticky! The color is really natural, has a peachy tone to it and it looks so nice on my lips. It also isn't too shiny or glossy which I liked a lot. 



                                 Pictures taken in natural daylight.

The only flaw I've found with it is that it doesn't stay put for very long and I have to re-apply it quite a lot throughout the day, but apart from that I'm really pleased with it and definitely recommend it for anyone who isn't too keen on lip gloss like me.


Thanks so much for reading!
 On the weekend my 20's inspired makeup post will be up featuring my sister and it'd be great if you'd check it out! Should be up on Saturday.
I hope your having a lovely run up to Christmas!


*Disclaimer* My blog is not sponsored in anyway, these are my own opinions and the products are mine which I have bought..

No comments:

Post a Comment