Saturday 28 December 2013

Festive Favorites






Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a beautiful day and have a wonderful new year! I don't really get the hype of new year to be honest and from my experience it doesn't necessarily go amazingly!
I just wanted to show you all a few of the makeup bits I got for Christmas! I got some really nice things, that I'm really excited to try out!



My Mum got me 2 really lovely Benefit sets which I absolutely love! The first one is a little box called 'whole lotta lovin'!' which has 3 neutral eye shadow shades that are all shimmery in the shades kiss me, it's complicated and I'm tipsy, a mini 'they're real' mascara, mini cream eye shadow in no pressure, a boi-ing boi-ing concealer in shade 02 and a sample of hoola bronzer. It also comes with 2 little brushes for eye shadow and concealer,  which are are actually really good! I've been really enjoying using this, the eye shadows are such nice colors.There isn't anything I don't like about this little kit, although the concealer is a little dark for me, but I'm sure it'll be fine for summertime.
The second kit she got for me was the 'Best of Benefit' box. This basically has mini's of all of Benefits best-selling products. The kit included a mini hoola bronzer, 'they're real' mini mascara, pore-fessional, bene-tint, high beam and boi-ing bio-ing concealer in shade 01 and 02. My favorites in this box are the pore-fessional, hoola bronzer and the concealer.
My sister also got me something from Benefit and that was the 'They're Real' mascara. I was so so happy when I opened this because it's my absolute favorite mascara and I really recommend it to anyone! So thank you Bee, if you're reading this!



My sister also got me 3 lip products which where, Sleek true color lipstick in Cherry 790, MUA lipstick trio in temptress and Look beauty fat lips! in smacker. I've been wanting the Sleek lipstick for ages so I was really happy with that and it is such a nice color. I really love all these products and have been gratefully added to my ever growing lip collection.


Finally, of course I got some nail polish for Christmas! I've been really wanting to get the Rimmel space dust nail polish and I really love the color my mum got me, it's 003 aurora. I also got 3 Barry M polishes which I am yet to try, but they all look really nice. The shades are 342 (it's limited edition), 344 raspberry and 331 chameleon blue.

So that's everything! I think about 95% of my presents where makeup which I was really happy about and I just want  to say thank you so much to my mum and sister for these! 
I would love to know what makeup and beauty things you got for Christmas, so comment down below if you like!
Thanks for reading and see you in 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment