Saturday 15 February 2014

MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer Review



Hey everyone, today I have a review of the MUA Luxe velvet lip lacquer in the shade Reckless. 
I had seen so many reviews on these products, but they aren't stocked in my local Superdrug stores. So when I saw some when I went to visit my sister in Bristol the other day, I decided to pick one up.
They are a matte lip product that glides onto the lips beautifully and is completely opaque in one coat. It is slightly drying on the lips, but too much, which is really good for a matte finish product. They also have amazing staying power and feel like a much more expensive product.
Overall I think this is a really good lip product and for the price of £3 you can't really go wrong! I highly recommend these lip lacquers to anyone who loves a matte lip and really pigmented colours. The only thing is that I wish they had more colours in the range, because I'm not too keen on the rest of them. 




Products used: MUA velvet lip lacquer (Reckless), Benefit porefessional primer,  Rimmel stay matte foundation (True Ivory), No7 natural blush (20 Honey), Pixi highlighter, e.l.f cream bronzer, e.l.f cream eyeliner (black), Natural collection lash definition mascara, Maybelline brow drama (dark brown).

Thank you for reading! Have you tried this product, what did you think? X

*disclaimer- this review is completely my own opinion and isn't sponsored in anyway.*

No comments:

Post a Comment