Sunday 27 July 2014

How to be brave | Dark lips & OOTD


Hey guys! 
So on reading the title of this post, you're probably thinking that this is some sort of deep and thoughtful post- let me stop you there-it's only about lipstick and... clothes! Sorry no surprise there haha!
However much I love the internet and it's power to create otherwise impossible opportunity's and to share your creativity or intelligence to the world, I have progressively gotten angry at all the awful things I scroll past on a day to day basis. One thing I've noticed is people slamming girls (and boys) for wearing 'too much makeup' and 'looking like a clown or a barbie' and this is something which really frustrates me. So, in the subtlest way possible, I am using this post to put two fingers up at those people, because I believe that your face is your face and your body is your body and no one other than yourself has the right to tell you how you should look, what you should wear or what you put on your face. 


The two main products featured: Revlon Colorstay shadowlinks (Lilac Pearl) and Collection Gothic glam lipstick (2 scorned)

Other products used: Rimmel Exaggerate undercover shadow primer, Rimmel Scandeleyes waterproof kohl kajal, Sleek i-divine au au natural palette, GOSH long lasting eyeliner pen (008 carbon black), Clinique high impact mascara and Sleek eyebrow kit (Dark).


Clothes featured: Off the shoulder crop top in daisy print ( Divide H&M) and Black hareem pants (Newlook).

I hope you liked this look and that this post maybe gave you a bit more confidence that you CAN go out wearing 7" platforms or wear blue, black or whatever colour lipstick that you want, because it is YOUR SKIN, not anybody else's. Thank you for reading! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment