Monday 21 July 2014

Music, Bindis & Dry Shampoo| Chagstock Festival 2014





Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend, whether you've been going out with friends or stayed at home watching 10 hours worth of Breaking Bad on Netflix.
 This weekend I escaped the sanctuary of my bedroom and the internet and went to Chagstock music festival in Devon with my sister and dad! We've been there 3 times before and have always loved the more chilled out vibe there and the fact that there's not too many people. The Waterboys and the Lightning Seeds were headlining, but one of my favourite bands were Forgery Lit who had only come last minute, but I thought were great! The Selector also played on the first night and they were great to dance to!
I especially loved all the Indian stalls with colorful dress, skirts and rows of bindis and incense sticks!
Of course I couldn't go to a festival without taking a LOT of photos, so here's just a few of my favourites and some of the outfits we wore! :)
 Bee wears- Cameo rose jumpsuit and TK Maxx cardigan.
 On the left I am wearing Newlook crochet kimono, Urban Outfitters cami top and H&M leggings. On the right I am wearing the same but with a gorgeous vintage jumper of my mum's that was from Benetton (from the early 90's) and Florence blue leather shoulder bag.




Thankyou for reading! Have you been/going to any festivals this summer? X

No comments:

Post a Comment