Thursday 31 July 2014

OOTD & Hair Colouring in Falmouth



Hey everyone! 
So yesterday I was in Falmouth again, but this time to get my hair coloured at Square Falmouth ( our favourite hair salon)! My mum also got her hair cut and coloured there and the results where wonderful as ever.
Over the past 6 or so months, I have just been dying my hair at home with a dark cherry red colour, but after about a month it seems to fade and I wanted a more solid colour that I knew would last a lot longer. 
It took me a little while to figure out exactly what I wanted, but the colorist at the Square is super helpful and has lots of colour charts, so I soon settled on a dark violet red brown. I have to say, my hair looks and feels 100% better than before and I'm so pleased with the results! My mum was also pleased with both her colour and cut. 
I would definitely recommend the Square if you happen to live near or around the Falmouth/Penryn area or anywhere in Cornwall to be honest.




 What I'm Wearing: Black crop cami top (Urban Outfitters), Black crochet kimono (New Look), Gingham print shorts (Primark), Black lace-up boots (New Look) and Blue leather bag (from an independent shop).




What mum's wearing: Black 3/4 length top (H&M), Floral midi skirt, Sandals (New Look) and Brown satchel (Accessorize).

Thank you for reading and thank you to Square Falmouth for the wonderful job they did with our hair! X

No comments:

Post a Comment