Wednesday 6 August 2014

Smells like teen spirit | 90's OOTD




Hey Everyone! 
I've just realised that I haven't posted in a week- this is not good. Anyway, I think today's post will make up for it, due to the fact it features my wonderful and beautiful big sister, Bee! 
Bee's everyday style has 90's written all over, so I thought I'd take the opportunity whilst she was down to do a 90's/grunge outfit. I did do a 90's post a little while ago, but looking back on it, I thought it could be improved on, so here it is! I hope you love it as much as I do!













What Bee is wearing: Cream crochet kimono (New  Look), Black strap crop top (Miss.Selfridge), Cropped Mom jeans (Boohoo.com), Black t bar shoes (Rocket dog), Frilly socks (Primark), Green bag (TK Maxx) and Daisy choker (Ebay).

Thank you for reading, tell me what you think of this look in the comments! X

No comments:

Post a Comment