Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD | Playsuits, kimonos & a hint of sparkle



Hey Everyone! 
So yesterday I was out in Falmouth and decided to shoot a few outfit photos for my blog and I was really pleased with how they turned out!
I'm wearing a new mint green playsuit from boohoo.com, black crochet kimono and blue floral scrunchie from Newlook and sparkle detail rucksack from dizzy (independent clothing shop in Falmouth).
 I really love this playsuit, as it's super comfy, a lovely colour and has a low cut wrap around back, which means it could actually be worn either way around, if you had a top or bralet underneath. I think it's still available on the boohoo website for a really good price in a a choice of 3 different colours.
The kimono is also really lovely to wear and is made from a light-weight sheer fabric, so it's great for a cover-up in the summer and could be dressed up for an evening. The backpack I'm wearing here, I had literally bought about 15 minutes before from a really nice little clothes shop. I was immediately drawn to the sparkles, despite the fact I'm not usually one for shiny or sparkly things, but I think this bag has just the right amount of it and is a really good size-not too big, not too small!







 Thank you for reading, don't forget to check out my new Youtube channel > My Youtube
there will be new videos going up in the next week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment