Sunday 10 August 2014

Feeling a bit 60's | OOTD



Hey again everyone!
 I woke up this morning feeling as though I wanted to do a 60's inspired OOTD. I think this could be because yesterday I watched a catchup episode of Dawn 'O Porter's 'This old thing' on channel 4 where she was talking about the revolution of the mini skirt in the 1960's. I highly recommend this show for any fellow vintage-lovers'.    I also felt that I wanted to update the one I did about 6 or so months ago mainly because I now have the perfect dress to go with the whole look! 
Once again, I went for the 'Twiggy' inspired eye make-up and kept my face and lips very minimal. I also didn't do too much with my hair, as I wanted it to be more of an everyday look. I hope you like this outfit and make-up, but please excuse my septum piercing which doesn't quite go with the 60's theme! 




What I'm wearing: 60's style car print dress (Dizzy Boutique), black skinny belt (Primark).

Thank you for reading & make sure you look out for my next post X

No comments:

Post a Comment