Sunday 17 August 2014

Love me like I'm not made of stone | OOTD

*title is lyrics to the song 'love me like I'm not made of stone' by Lykke Li*


Hello wonderful people! I apologize for not posting much this week, but to be honest I wasn't feeling particularly inspired, probably due  to the fact results day is looming like a dark cloud above me and it seems to have suddenly become cold in Cornwall. This means days spent wrapped in a blanket wondering why winter has started in August. I am a creature of winter, but I do get cold easily..
Anyway, this afternoon, there was a moment of sun and warmth that was perfect for taking a few photos, and I was excited to wear my new monochrome tartan playsuit from boohoo.com because it's amazing! I hope you like this look !











What I'm Wearing: Tartan wrap playsuit (boohoo.com), white crop top, black lace-up boots (both Newlook), watch (TK Maxx).

Thank you for reading! I have a DIY blog post coming up in the next week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment