Thursday 28 August 2014

We're changing our ways, taking different roads | OOTD

 * title is lyrics from Joy Division 'Love will tear us apart'*

Hey everyone,
 today I thought I would do a sort of rock/grunge inspired OOTD and make-up look featuring my beloved Joy Division t-shirt which I was delighted to find the other day in a suitcase under my bed. I teamed it with some red velvet leggings, a purple smoky eye and dark lips. 
I absolutely love everything purple at the moment, especially when it comes to make-up and I think it will possibly be a big trend for autumn/winter 2014!  I thought this make-up teamed up well with this very simple, but edgy outfit.
Hope you like this look as much as I do and let me know in the comments how you're loving (or not) the purple/plum make-up trend.

Eye make-up: Sleek i-divine au natural palette, Revlon Colorstay shadowlinks (lilac pearl), Rimmel Scandeleyes khol kajal (013  purple), GOSH eyeliner pen (carbon black) and Clinique high impact mascara
Nails: Barry M Gelly nail paint (Plum 430)
Lips: Barry M lip liner (11)

*i was wearing a different top whilst doing my make-up, hence the photo on the left*


What I'm Wearing: Joy Division Unknown Pleasures t-shirt (Ebay, but I customised it a bit), Floral bralet (New Look) and Red velvet leggings (Dizzy Boutique Falmouth).

Thank you for reading & I hope you have a beautiful day ahead x

No comments:

Post a Comment