Sunday 26 October 2014

You're a werewolf and I'm a full moon and all your very worst enemies will be gone soon | Mystical Make up



Hey everyone!
I can't believe October is almost over  and Halloween is a mere 5 days away! The shops are now filled with Christmassy things, but I'm refraining from getting the Christmas feel just yet! 
However, a change in season calls for a bit of a change of make up and the need for woolly hats to cover weather-damaged hair.
For the last few months I've been loving adding a subtle hint of purple and plum tones to my make up, so today I used my purple Rimmel Scandeleyes khol eye liner on my lower lash line and used a mixture of silvery/grey shadows on my eyelid. 
Because I used quite a lot of products on my eyes, I thought instead of a really dark, vampy lip,I would pair it with this Magenta coloured lip cream from Topshop. I think all the colours really compliment each other and I'll definitely be doing this make up more often! It's also a little mystical and could be worn more dramatically with a Halloween costume!



Eye Products:
Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal eye liner-013 Purple
MUA Eyeshadow palette- Undressed shades 11 and 12
Benefit They're Real mascara
GOSH liquid eye liner

Lip Products:
Topshop Lip Cream- Double Take

Woolly Beanie hat- New Look
Sun, moon and stars dress- ROMWE

Thankyou for reading and let me know if you like this make up and whether you would wear it! Have a lovely half term! X


*Title lyrics to The Front Bottoms- Be nice to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment