Saturday 1 November 2014

All these autumn leaves are yours tonight | Autumn walk OOTD



 

Good morning everyone & Happy Halloween for yesterday!
This week we went up to Surrey for a few days to see my Grandparents and we went on a walk around Wisley Gardens and took some photos of the beautiful autumn trees, leaves and berries! I also managed to find a pumpkin to take a photo of and got some lovely images of me and mum by the pond. It almost looks like the background is in a foreign country or a beautiful painting!



 What I'm Wearing:
Green bardot bodycon dress- Primark
Vintage acid wash denim jacket- Ebay
Vintage style shoulder bag- Ebay
Brown buckle flats- River Island


Thank you for reading & I hope you have a lovely day and are looking forward to the magic of bonfire night and Christmas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment