Thursday 6 November 2014

Yellow Flicker Beat | OOTD


Hello lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a quick outfit post and show you some photos of my recently improved winged eye liner using E.L.F's gel liner.
It's gotten a lot colder recently, so naturally turtle necks have become my friends. I got this one last year and it's probably one of my favourite jumpers and is surprisingly cosy. Because it is slightly cropped, it looks great with high waisted jeans, leggings and skirts. Here I have teamed it with these tube pants from River Island which are really comfy and flattering.
I also wanted to mention that today is my Queen Lorde's18th birthday today and was also the reveal of her music video for her new single Yellow Flicker Beat. It's fair to say the music video is amazing, just like the girl herself! (I will link the video down below if you haven't seen it) .


 What I'm Wearing:
Black cropped turtle neck with embroidered roses- Primark
Grey cropped vest top- Boohoo
High waisted tube pants- River Island
Purple frilly socks- Primark

Make up:
E.L.F cream liner
Bourjois beauty' full volume mascara
Sleek eyebrow pencil (dark)
MUA matte lipstick (Wild berry)

Here's the video:

Thank you for reading & have a lovely evening X

No comments:

Post a Comment