Saturday 15 November 2014

And the sky was made of amethyst, and all the stars look just like little fish| Grunge OOTD




Good morning everyone! 
Sorry I haven't posted anything this week. I've been busy filming and doing paperwork in college, so I didn't have my usual Thursday off.
Today I was feeling more steered towards a very casual 'grunge' look, so I fished out this plaid shirt, that was originally my dads. I've always loved this shirt, but I'd completely forgotten about it! It's a sort of mustard yellow and navy blue colour and is actually very warm to wear. I paired it with this lovely floral crop top which has similar colours on it, my DIY ripped skinny jeans and converse. I also tried it with a black skater skirt and fishnet tights, which I thought looked good together as well. Hope you like this look!









What I'm Wearing:
Floral crop top- Missguided
Oversized plaid shirt- N/A
Black high waisted skinny jeans- New Look (ripped them myself)
Black and white trainers- All Star Converse
Black chiffon skater skirt- H&M
Fishnet tights- Ebay

Keeping with the grunge theme, here is one of my favourite Hole songs, got to love a bit of Courtney Love! 





Thank you for reading & I hope you have a lovely weekend! Much love X

No comments:

Post a Comment